Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I got the job!

I got the job today. I went to the second interview and they hired me. I am working in the call center at the Red Lion Hotel. I will be answering calls for the 800 number for rooms and for tickets west. I am training starting Monday for 3 weeks from 9:30am to 4pm, and then working 12-8pm. I am looking forward to getting out of the house and bringing in money again. I will miss Marcus so much! I have been with him everyday for 6 months and have only been away from him for no more than 4 hours at a time. Ugh! It will be hard, but I have to do it. I will get all the benefits at the hotel again. Including insurance! If I do well in my work, I get bonuses and gift certificates, etc. It's a great incentive! I already know everyone who works there, including the people who interviewed me, due to working at the deli and serving them lunch. That is one reason I got the job. I know the hotel already. Well, time to do some shopping! I need to dress business casual. I have been in sweats for almost a year, LOL.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats Jen! I'm sure you will do great at it.

Norm and Nancy said...

Congrats on the job. You're going to miss being with tht little guy all day but he'll enjoy being spoiled by his Auntie and Daddy too. don't sweat your training. You'll do just fine!