Saturday, February 17, 2007

Work

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. I have been busy with the new job. It has been a lot of information to take in, but it won't be so bad once I am out on the floor actually doing it. I am in training right now for 3 weeks. I have 1 week to go before we are on the floor with the lead representatives showing us how it really works live! Should be fun. I am sad to leave Marcus with auntie Sherry, but it is nice to actually get out and have adult conversations. LOL. I am trying to get back into the flow. It is so different with a baby and working too. It seems I have let the chores go a bit and need to catch up. The nice thing about it all is that I got my first paycheck yesterday in almost a year! Yay! I need to study and make sure I know what I am doing. I have a final on Thursday. Rick is good. We haven't celebrated his birthday or valentine's day yet because we are all sick right now. When we are gonna go to the Sho-Gun restaurant where he proposed to me 2 years ago next Friday! Can't wait! Maybe even go to a movie! LOL. Haven't done that in years! It will be like a real date! Haven't taken any new pictures lately, but will soon. Not sure if I mentioned that we had professional family pictures taken recently and are going to send them out as soon as I get a chance. Marcus goes into the pediatrician on Tuesday for his 6 month shots. Will let you all know his weight and height.

No comments: