Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to the Grind?

Well, today is the day. I am going to the red lion for an interview for working in the call center. I am nervous, but since I know the people who are interviewing me, it shouldn't be so bad. I havent had an interview since Nov. 2002. Should be interesting. I would be working the 12-8 shift and various weekend hours. Ricks sister Sherry offered to watch Marcus for us. I would have access to the daycare there if needed. I would get all the benefits again; the hotel room discount, medical, buying hotel products, cell phone discount (if I get a phone), free meals, etc. I will let you know what happens. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Norm and Nancy said...

Pooky

I like your new blog and little Pepper Jack is getting cuter every day. Good luck on the interview.
Dad