Friday, January 26, 2007

Job

Well the interview went ok. I was really nervous. I hate those questions..."what are your weaknesses" or " why should we hire you". Ugh. I got through it. I went in for the interview on Tuesday, and they to me I would get a call for a second interview that night or Wed. I didn't hear from them until last night. I was starting to wonder if they weren't going to call. So, I have a second interview on Tuesday at 10 am. Then I will take a drug test afterward, if I get hired or not, they have everyone do it. I am assuming I will get the job because I told them I would be flexible with my hours. I know, I know...dont assume, too late. Hopefully I will know Tuesday if I have the job. I will let you all know when I know.
Marcus is sitting up by himself now. He wabbles a little, but I dont need to support him anymore. I swear he's gonna say something any day now. It's getting exciting seeing him learn new stuff. His personality is coming out now. He seems pretty mellow now, but that will probably change with my luck.

No comments: