Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another Update

I have been busy working and haven't had a chance to update my blog. I am getting used to working again and having Marcus with Aunt Sherrie. Been busy working 40 hrs. a week with optional overtime. I went in once or twice for extra hours. I am working on a computer all day, and come to the conclusion I really need my glasses now. I have a pair, but I think I need a new prescription, I don't think they're strong enough. Marcus will be 8 months on Sunday! He has 2 teeth on the bottom and has 2 teeth coming in on the top! My boy wont have that cute toothless smile anymore :( He is doing well. Cute as ever! Rick is busy at Ace with the mowers. We may actually get our days off coordinated together! That would be so nice. We would have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. Havent been checking my email as often, havent even been on the computer because I am on it all day at work. Just want to come home and play with my baby! Chores are lacking, but I will get caught up eventually. Have a couple new pics to post.

2 comments:

Norm and Nancy said...

Hey1 It's been forever since your blog had any new pictures. what's up? See you guys real soon. Expect us in spokane around July 18!
love,
Nancy

Norm and Nancy said...

Hey when are you going to post more picutes of the sweetest little boy in the land?

Gramma